Re: Fuel Filter Position Poll

hmmm.....mine's a bit different from all of these y'all are talking
about.

My fuel filter is up in the front under the gas tank, after the pump.

My SB is a fuel injection converted to carbs before I got it, and in the
Hayes
manual, it said fuel filters on FI models were in the front.  I don't
think this
makes a difference, but if so, someone please tell me.

Ben Lowry
'71 Squareback