South African Mufflers

I got in touch with a guy who's selling a T3 muffler in PA. I asked him to
describe it for me as I'm looking for the early type. He said it was an extra
heavy guage muffler, NOS, and from South Africa. I remember a listee posting
that he knew that SA heat-boxes were different (thinner if I recall) and
wondered if anyone would be interested in it. I found two mufflers at the
same time and might go ahead and pick up the SA one also. If anyone knows
more about a South African muffler, or if they are interested in it, please
speak up !!

BTW, does anyone know where I can get a fuel pump rebuild kit for an
original-style pump for my '63 notch ?

kevin chapman
'63 notch