Re: Timing

I don't use the mark on the disty on my FB.  I have an 009 too.  Use the
timing marks on the fan pulley.  TDC for cylinder #1 is the leftmost mark.
 Line it up with the pointer on the fan shroud.  The Idiot book mentions this
method.  I use it and my engine runs as cool as it can down here in S. Fla.
 Not bad in my book.  Mail me back if you still have questions.

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
72 Super
71 Ghia Vert (4 sale)