SB Rear Seat Back Handle

Hello All,

A while back I posted a question to see if any one had a spare handle
that is used to lift the rear seat back in squarebacks, no replies.  The
only replies I got were alternate suggestions and requests for similar
items if I find them. GOOD NEWS!  They are still available from VoA.
The origianl part # was 361885549.  In current parts books it has an "A"
added to the end, not sure why.  Called my local dealer, and yes they
can get them, $23.00 and change.  Sounds a bit expensive for such a thin
little handle, but I've got to have one!

Charlie
'67 Square
I may be a Muir Idiot, but I'm no imbecile!