Full-flow filter replacement

Hi all,

	the friendly & apparently knowledgeable guy at my FLAPS indicated
that the Bosch 72133 oil filter is the correct replacement for my Berg
full-flow setup (it's brand new, and I've nver replaced the filter).
Berg's catalog seems to list the Fram part number as 251 (well, Berg's
part number is GB251, I believe), while the only markings on the filter
are 252.

	What should I look/ask for part-number wise when shopping for a
replacement filter?  Which one is correct?  Will the Bosch do?  (I guess
I'll find out for myself about the Bosch one this weekend...)

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle