Re: winterizing

Heiko,
  I agree with the octane, but find that I end up richening the carbs
ever so slightly to compensate for colder, damper, DENSER air.  Maybe
it's just an ideosyncracy with my car, but it's been the pattern for the
last three years- it needs a little more fuel in late fall, and starts
running a bit rich in mid spring
Absolutely anecdotal
Toby B