Heat Exchangers

Hi Gang,

I am Muir's idiot.  For some ungodly reason, I removed the asbestos wrapping
on one of my heat exchangers to try to degrease it.  Not only is it still
greasy, I broke one of the metal straps that holds it on the exchanger while
attempting to put it back on.  How necessary are these "wrappings" ?  Do any
other (eg bug, bus) heat exchangers fit on T3s?  Were they the same on all
T3s?  Why was I doing this at 3:00 in the morning?!?! (Rhetorical question
answered by my first sentence).
Thanks.

Mike (I hate when this happens) Kasold
'67 squareback "Dudley" (Just shaking his front end in disgust)