Re: more assy tidbits

Keith wrote:
> Old  tunnel type ign switches that you cant replace and usually dont work.
> Use a relay for the Solenoid contacts to save them.  They just wont hold up to
> the current in a 6V system and the 12V ones eventually fail too.
>
> Using the 12V 3 position wiper switch I mentioned earlier DOES require making
> a larger hole in the Dash which may be unacceptable to some.

Keith,
	I just installed a '67 only, 3 position wiper switch.  It still uses
the small dash hole, but is set up for 12V motor harness.

	So does the ignition relay still get "switched" with the ignition key?
Or is there toggle switch involved too.  What does voltage have to do
with the ignition switch longevity?

Regards,
Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip