Subject: Full flow oil
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/7/97 10:16 AM

  Whoa!  Did I miss something?  Does the full flow oil system seem to be
falling out of favor?  What's this about low oil pressure when hot?  BTW
can any one send me the address that I can get the Gene Berg catalogue?  My
SO has separated me from my VW mags... Anybody know how much it is?

Thanks

Theo
"If you cant be kind, at least be vague..."
  P.S.  Thanks for the alternator stuff Toby!