Re: Re[2]: New engine coming

Toby..

The reason I didn't go external filter was that all the local VW folk said
that I'd get lower oil press and running 38psi on the highway (hot)
was as low as I wanted to go with a new engine.

Maybe things have changed over the years and I may go full flow now but am
yet to come across a single person who can say " I have a filter and get
38 PSI ( or thereabouts) on the highway HOT.  I'd really like to hear
that
about a GB system.

Kieth