Re: CB fuel injection

Toby Erkson wrote:

> please don't leave us hanging about the Gene Berg situation!  Why did they
> stop their efforts?  I have their catalog and they have a programmable FI
> system, do they still sell it or not?

What I know about the Berg Injection system is as follows,

The throttle bodies might be there own, but the ECU is the Haltech unit,
It seemed quite good and reasonable priced. Other american books on DIY
FI erfered to it.

I don't think they have stopped selling it, but I think they acitevly
stopped developiing it when they were stopped from using it in
competition.

In the UK aftermarket FI is the way to go, and one of the most expensive
parts of DIY injection is the thottle bodies, so there have been
magazine articles on turning old Weber  carbs into useable throttle
bodies.

Nic Webb
1/2 way through custum FI System
71 Fastback