Re: where is the oil

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Keith Park wrote:

> Get a GB 1.5 QT sump! It will stop that.  Yes the cars do that when stock if
> the Oil sending unit is a little sensitive you'll see it.  I used to check my
> oil level by a quick lane change on the highway and watch the gauge.
>
> Keith

Thats funny because this started just after I cleaned the contacts of the
sensor. Makes sense. I don't drive Alice too hard, but parkades and
unexpected obstacles do cause some high G's.  thenx to all for responding.

     o            o            o            o            o            o
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
  O  W  O      O  O  O      O  J  O      O  T  O      O  E  O      O  K  O
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO