FI tester

Hello all,
     This past weekend, we took our bus to the VW show at Sevierville,
TN.  There were a lot of busses, many beetles, and two type III's.  The
squareback was nice looking.  It had a 1975, 2 liter BUS engine in it.
It sounded great.  The other type III was a stock fastback.
     What I need help with now, is at the swap meet, I got two fuel
injector testers.  The man worked for a VW dealership for 25 years, and
when the dealership closed, he got first pick of all the goodies.  Well,
I got these testers, but no documentation.  I know that recently, some
of these testers have been bought by you listies out there.  I need a
copy of the manual/documentation.  One of the testers has a VW symbol
and a model number of "ASE 000 050".  The other tester had no VW symbol,
but it is printed with BOSCH on it.  It has a large meter in the upper
left area, which shows volts and resistance.  It has push buttons for
pressure sensor, pump, valves.  In the bottom left there is a 5 position
switch and on the right is an 11 position switch.  If anyone can help me
with a manual or instructions, it sure would be nice to be able to use
these.

thanks,
Stuart Neil