1971 Squareback motor for sale

	I have decided to convert our squareback into an electric vehicle.  Since I am replacing the powerplant with a 15hp electric motor, I am not going to need the gas engine anymore.  So it is for sale in the hopes that it can bring life to another squareback.

	The motor is complete - ready to run incl. the fuel injection system.  It is used, has been run for several years and now is hibernating - but still turns over.  When it was in use we were getting 30mpg.

	If anybody is interested I am asking $500 obo.
	I am in Baton Rouge, LA.

	Thank You,

		Paul Wefel  pwefel@ix.netcom.com
		1971 Squareback (Soon to be emissions free)
		1973 Thing
		1997 Jetta TDI