'67 wiper knob

I have lost (deleted) the original message where one of us was asking about a
'67, 12 volt, wiper knob.
       To answer your question, I looked at my wiper knob and it screws on
the shaft and the washer plunger (?), the center thingy, just pushes in.
       I'm not sure if I answered your question, but if I didn't, ask again
and I will take mine apart to get you an answer.

Buck
67 Squareback