Subject: Re: Rubber meets the metal
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    10/2/97 2:04 AM

...I imagine the life on the urethanes isn't
too long if it does that.  Might wear the bearing surface on the
spring arm, too, there's always going to be grit and such get in there
if it's a running fit.   My suggestion is the same as the dealer's,
dump the urethane and get the stock rubber ones installed as per
factory procedure.