Re: '69 is here!!!

At 11:01 PM 10/1/97 -0400, Greg Merritt wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>	for those of you who have been following my '69 saga, it's finally
>here in Michigan!!!  It showed up at the pick-up spot kinda early--was
>expecting later in the week--and my work travel got postponed until
>tomorrow morning.  Barely had time to run over to Detroit in rush hour &
>pick it up; got it home as the sun was setting, so I haven't even had the
>chance to give it a good once-over in the daylight.

That's great news!!!  This is the same one that broke down near Palm
Springs, right?

>	...but man! does it ride smoothly & quietly.  For those of you who
>don't know, it's got about 54k on the clock.  Won't get any serious quality
>time with it until late Saturday or Sunday... I'm dyin'!!!

Way to go!  :c)

Robert K. Kuhn (kealoha@isisph.com)
Isis Pharmaceuticals -- Systems Admin/WebSlave

http://www.isip.com/users/kealoha

" They make 10,000 cars ... They make them exactly the
  same way and one or two of them turn out to be
  something special.  Nobody know's why ..."

                         -- Jim Douglas "The Love Bug"