Thanks for the support and comments.

Thanks for the comments and support regarding my post yesterday about an
inconsiderate person tossing his cigarette butt out along side the freeway
yesterday.

It was nice to know that *I* wasn't the only one that felt like that.  In
fact, I got a lot of encouragement and support from the smokers out there.
That was a surprise to me.  :c)

Anyhoot ... I don't know if the CHP went to see if they could find the car,
or if they radioed ahead to the Escondido Sheriff department.  But at least
my call did go on record into the CHP data base.  I don't know what the
local Law Enforcement does in cases like this.  Do they trace the plates
and issue a ticket for littering?

Thanks again for the support and understanding.

Best regards,

Robert K. Kuhn (kealoha@isisph.com)
WebMaster/Systems Administrator

Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Carlsbad Research Center
2292 Faraday Avenue
Carlsbad, CA. 92008 (USA)
[+1 760] 931.9200 x 2495, [+1 760] 931.9639 (FAX)

http://www.isip.com/users/kealoha