Re: How easy is it?

Amen, Jim.  I am still struggling to figure out the proper jetting on my
super beetle's holley-weber carb.  Just finding out what jets were
located where and what they are supposed to be was a real pain.  On the
other hand, I can understand the F.I. system much better because it's
straightforward (not as many adjustments to foul up either).

Jake Kooser