1776 gas mileage

I have dual 2 barrel dellorto carbs on my 1776 in my '68 square. The guy
I got it off of said he got something like 25 miles to the gallon, but
since I don't have the car all together, I don't know for sure. Anybody
know what kind of gas mileage I should get, also, do I need to use
supreme gas? If the mileage is  too bad, Iwas thinking of changing over
to a single 2 barrel, but right now, it is about 120 horsepower, and I
don't want to lose any power. Could I add a  turbo charger off of a
t-bird or something (and have it fit?), or nitrous, And will my motor
take the added strain?
thanks
kacyfoss@hotmail.com
68+71 square