Re: Electrical Problems

Well, this is a different problem now...  I told that my battery was dead, so
I got it charged..   I put it in, connected the positive side first, then I
hokked up the negative side..  I listened..  What the hell is that noise, I
thought to myself..  It's the fuel pump!!  Why is the fuel pumping constantly
running, without the car being even turned on?  Please help.