Vent windows

Ok, this is the last question....for today!  I want to replace my dented
and scratched vent windows with new ones.  Is that realistic?  Can I
find a supplier?  Their not in bad shape, but as usual the window lock
is about worn out.  And it just seems like to rplace them would be more
of a hassel than anything!  If not the whole window then what about
replacing all the rubber and seals to include the one holding the glass
into the chrome frame?

charles
'69 fastback