steering coupler

This is still available from your local VW dealer, although i am sure it
would be a special order item.  (I do not stock it where I work)  the
list price is $18.75 ( I can give anyone here a better price than that)
and the part number is 251-419-417-B.  if anyone wants to order one let
me know....  You can contact me here, or at AutohausTischer.com.

scott
"no matter where you go, there you are."