Let's talk A/C !

Ok I'm opening a can of worms here, let's talk about a/c's.  I want to
hear all the pro's and con's on it (preferably some other than it'll
coolyou off and it'll make your type 3 run hot).  Perhaps some
experiences with it, some preventive maint, ....

Give me your best shot because I've got it all set up in mine, minus the
compressor.  I'm ready to make the decision to yank it out or hook it
all up.

charles
'69 fastback