Re: unsubscribe me

FOLKS!!!

	As described when you signed up:

	1) DO NOT post subscription requests to the list, but directly to me;
	2) it may take up to SEVERAL DAYS for me to change your
subscription status.

	Relax, don't send your unsub request any more (it's going out to
~275 people each time--and I'm the only one who can do anything about it),
and make sure to READ & SAVE the welcome message when you subscribe to an
email list!!!

	(Note that the new list will both allow people to sub & unsub
automaticaly & instantly, and will FILTER OUT sub/unsub requests so that
they don't go out to the hundreds of subscribers...)

Argh,
-Greg (sorry--caught me at a bad time!) Merritt
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle