Fuel Pump

I am attempting to start my Fastback after 6 months laying idle
The engine turns Ok but doesnt fire at all
I removed the out fuel line from the pump and turned the engine over but no
fuel was coming out of the pipe
I the removed the in fuel line to see whether fuel was reaching the pump and
verified this when I got a mouth full of petrol
Is my problems in the fuel pump and will I have to rebuild it?

Any help appreciated

Damian
73 Fastback