Help

     The other weekend I was involved in a fender bender.  Someone hit
     me in the rear, nothin bad.  I need help finding parts for my car,
     I have tried Type 3 detectives and they have not gottin back to me
     yet.  All I need is a rear bumer, rear apron, rear fenders.  I
     would like nos parts if possible because of course it is going to
     be the best if I am not paying.  If anybody has any Ideas please
     let me know I would love  to get my car repaired.  Thanks and one
     last thing I did try the dealer and they were helpful as always
     (joking), and Bill and Steves but of course they don't ship body
     parts (got to love that).

     gcv@kreative.net
     69 fastback