Notchback help

Hey type-3 people,
I have recently aquired a sweet, old '65 Notchback and I'm about to embark on
a restoration and could use all the advice, wisdom, tricks, etc, any of you
can offer.  There is a lot of work to do and I feel somewhat overwhelmed and
don't quite know where to begin.  The car runs well.  I did a quick
compression check (just on cylinder #2) and it registered at 110 at altitude
here in Boulder, Colorado.  The body is in excellent shape and has no major
dings.  The pan, however, is way gone.  The interior has seen better days as
well.  I am considering a ground up restoration and would like to do as much
as I can myself.  My mechanical abilities are fair, as I have owned and
wrenched on many BMW motorcycles and drove a '73 Ghia throughout highschool,
but my knowledge of body work is very limited.  I would also be interested in
getting a copy (original or otherwise) of the Notch owner's manual if there
are any out there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I look forward to
hearing from you.
	--Casey