Re: help finding a dash

>pieces.  Yes I say pieces because my uncle had this beauty in his field
 >over fou years and thought nothing of removing the bottom of the dash
 >with a crowbar for the radio.  Which was broken anyway....My

Is that the bottom (Steel) portion of the dash??  If so you will never find a
new one.  My advice would be to scour your local wrecking yards (Sawzall in
hand)  and remove a suitable donor dash from an otherwise basketcase car.  Then
you can cut out your old dash and wend in the new one.  It will be a fiar
amount of work, but hey, arent they worth it??

Boyd Drew
1965 Notchback 1500s
boyddrew@us.ibm.com
http:\\www.geocities.com/motorcity/7151