Re: body shell

Luis A. Pieretti wrote:

> If I was to take th body shell of my Notch to a deep sink ... How much
> does this work will cost me?, and how long will take?

Luis:

Look in your local phone book for "Rust Removal." You should find
several places that specialize is stripping paint. Tell them what you
want to do, and ansk them what's the best way to go about it. It may be
that "sand blasting" (now typically done with plastic beads) may do less
damage to the steel than a dip in a tank of hot acid. Also, talk to the
people at the bodyshop you plan to use for your paint and retoration
work. They will have opinions on what you should do, who should do it,
and how much it will cost.

-- Bob Couse-Baker
   '64 Notch (going out for paint stripping - via sand blasting - in
about three weeks)