Re: Hydraulics and suspension adjusting

Looks cool, but I think there's still a problem interfacing it with our
suspension layout, because they basically replace a coil spring with the
airbag, from what I've seen in my roommate's truck magazines.  What I've
personally been daydreaming about is a pushrod-linked indycar style
suspension with the ends of the coil over shocks attached to a ram
instead of a fixed point, as is the usual setup.  Of course, this
basically requires a new chassis to accomplish in reality, but think of
the fun you'd have out-handling the Corvette and Boxster crowd after you
outrun them with your 2+ liter turbocharged engine.  Hey, if you're
gonna go off the deep end, ya might as well JUMP OFF!

Jake Kooser