Re: body shell

thanks...i have that edition in wich show a Noch ( as a matter of fact) been
acid down in California.
It will cost around 1,000$ for the job along. i know that place is not the
only one that does it. I also know that some of my local shops will know
where and how to do it. Have anyone  had any type of contact with this type
of work? I'm just trying to have a guesstimate before i go to them.  ;-)

PS: Sorry i did not explain in more detail the first time