"The World's Worst Cars" book

For those of you who inquired about "The World's Worst Cars" by
Timothy Jacobs, which has to be one of the world's worst books, I
have a little more information.

The ISBN is 0-86124-874-0.  I have not checked to see if it is
available through www.amazon.com (on-line bookstore.)

The bad news is that the one I saw was bought a number of years ago
so I couldn't find a stash of cheap ones lying in a corner for anyone
who wanted one.

The good news is that I managed to buy this one off my friend for $5.
He had paid $6 and the book was originally stickered at $9.  I
suspect that it had been intended to be sold for much more, but we
have to remember that it really is one of the world' worst books.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Madison, Wisconsin