Re: hydraulics on VW

>I would like to see a VW in the car shows
>competing
>against Impalas and beating them at there own game
>James
>68 Squareback "Rosie the wonder Lesbian"

Back a few weeks ago, I had my square sitting on jack stands n the front.
 The tires were still on the ground though.  I was putting in new fuel
line.  When I drove home the auto parts store(in a plymouth), I couldn't
help but admire how great a squareback looks raised up in the front.  It
gave me few off-the-wall ideas.  Two of those being hydraulics in the
front and jumping down the road, and (hold on, this is even more
hairbrained) a 'baja square"

I've always wondered if someone else thought of the same weird stuff I
think of.  My square though, will remain a.s.a.p. (as stock as possible)

Ben Lowry