Subject: Engine rebuild advice
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    11/16/97 12:24 AM
The more I look at this car, the more I want to believe that it has only
the indicated 98k miles on it.  The rear brakes were gorgeous when I took
them apart.  The stars move by hand (if you have long fingernails).  The
rust is bad but whose isn't?  Is there any way to tell if the odometer has
rolled over?

Rich