Subject: Um Oil filler neck?
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    11/16/97 9:20 PM

Oh yea.
Hey can you Tap a hole into a Type 1 engine for the oil filler neck? and
I have an adapter for the rear hanger. but This is only for a temporary
fix.. till I get a motor but I was wondering how to do it. and about
those lobacks somebody found! does anyone wanna get em? and send em to
me and I'll pay for em and the shipping?

thanx a lot!!

   Jason
`70 T-III Fastback
`67 T-I Beetle (FOR SALE!)