Squareback for sale must sell

1969 SB New paint (Cobalt blue) , New Rubber seals, new interior sewfine
carpet kit and panel kit (grey and black), stock 1600 FI , new tires on
aluminum rims, 4speed new clutch, New shocks lowered 1 notch. Extra engine
and trans  I must sell this car! over $3900 invested 3000 or best offer.

Call Marcus Harris 217 398 9238
Mail mharrisfj4@AOL.COM

I want this car to have a good home with some one who will take care of it