Re: Tires

It seemed the measurement of 165/15 is not quite success here in United
States? I do not understand why there are numberous problem with this
specific tire size. I have been driving on Metro LSi for pretty long time
in many miles on highway and city. I do not have any problem or see any
baldness on it. In other hand, a friend of mine bought Firestone 165/15.
He said he's very satisfy with it.

I know beware with Dulope tires.

-Jody
'71 SqBk.