Re: Tires

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Ginger D.&Peter P. wrote:

> Several months ago I mentioned I heard that Coker tire was going to
> have a stock-type tire avail soon.  I got more info. from David Coker
> recently, and thought I would pass it along.  They also have a 185x15
> radial with 2 1/4" whitewall for $149 each (!).

Do you think these 185x15 tires would fit on a '71 Squareback and not rub
on anything?  I would really love having a 2 1/4" whitewall on Maggie.

If so, how would I go about ordering 4 of these?

Thanks!

---
  \/   John T. Croteau  {jt@geekopolis.com}  {Minneapolis, MN}
 \/\/  Founder, geekopolis.com     {http://www.geekopolis.com}