Re: D-Jet hop-up (sort of)

Keith:

Here are a few of my thoughts:

1) I am building a mild 1776 for my Maggie.  She will be powered by an
Engle 110 cam and a pair of Weber 34-ICTs.  I thought about it long and
hard and just could not justify the cost of an aftermarket F.I. kit nor
the headache of retrofiting a D or L-jetronic.

2) I have always been a big fan of carbs. ;-)

3) You do not have to hack up your decklids, please don't.  If you need
bigger induction, CB Performance now has 40 and 44 IDFs that fit under the
decklid on ALL Type 3's.  CB's F.I. kit also fits under the decklid.

4) I think Toby E. is still running 34 ICT's and is having good luck with
them.

Just my thoughts. ;-)

---
  \/   John T. Croteau  {jt@geekopolis.com}  {Minneapolis, MN}