Re: bitron

Hi Vernon!

I have no experience with the product you question.  However, I will state
that I don't like adding any "additives" to my engines.  On all of my
air-cooled engines I tend to baby them and take exceptional care of them.
In my mind, this is all you need to do.

I am pretty anal, I change the oil every 2000 miles and always use the
best grade possible.  I once had a 1600 Dual Port engine, stock, run over
200,000 miles before sucking a valve.

The key to longevity is frequent care and nutured upbringing. ;-)

Just my thoughts from the other side.

---
  \/   John T. Croteau  {jt@geekopolis.com}  {Minneapolis, MN}
 \/\/  Founder, geekopolis.com     {http://www.geekopolis.com}