RE:ECU Schematic

On 11 Nov 97, Greg Merritt wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Melissa & Jim wrote:

> > Anyone know the ISBN for this?  It seems I don't own a copy of the
> > Haynes manual.  Is it still in print?
>
>  I can't believe that you don't have one!

Yeah, yeah, I know.  Seems I discovered the Bentley before I got to
the Haynes.  I checked w/amazon.com and found it there, but I'll
check with a local bookstore and see if I can pick it up locally.  It
HAS been a bit of a hole in the collection.

Jim
                             Laura Kepner-Adney
                         jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Madison, Wisconsin