Re: Come a flood; Windshield heater vents!?

Keith Park wrote:

> Geeze.. I was wondering if I was the ONLY one with the factory leaf screens
> on my 65 Notch.

My '67 Square has the leaf screens.  That is if you are talking about
the plastic screening that has a diamond pattern to it that is
sandwiched between the fresh air vents and the vent box.  They are old,
cracked in a few spots, and still let some smaller particles through.
Would like to replace them with new.

Charlie
'67 Square

I may be a Muir Idiot, but I'm no imbecile!