Re: Paint Colours for '71

> > Iberia red L31F
> > Colorado metallic (red) L97D
>
> Can anyone help me figure out what these 2 reds look like?  I
> assume one
> is a bright red and the other is dark.

John,
quite right. Iberia red is like a deep tomato red, not bright but
gives a warm feeling (hmm... I am not a poet).
Colorado red is a) metallic, b) is darker than Iberia red.
Usually the paintshops have a catalogue of colour specimen.
I am sure they will show you the colour cards.
Heiko
68 Notch, 70 Fast, 71 Fast