seeking interior clips

Hi, fellow Type 111ers!
    Today I am looking for those little clips with round, flat heads that
go clear through the panels located in the cargo area for my '63.  These
are NOT the ones that you can get for door & quarter panels.  In profile
they look like a T and the vertical part of the T has expansion bits on it
to keep it in the hole.
    I'm also still looking for a source for the OEM rear window seal for a
Squareback, the one with that takes the moulding strip.
    Also on my wish list is some new gaskets for the fresh air/rain drain
intakes under the dash.  I finally figured out where all the water was
getting in:  bad gaskets and rust.  I haven't seen any in my catalogs, so
all clues would be helpful.

       Leah Wegener,  '63 soon to be Gulf Blue again, now primer grey
squareback