Re: T3 new web/list proposal! (long)

At 11:10 PM -0800 11/9/97, Kenik Hassel wrote:
>fee would more than cover any expenses for web page maintenace and perhaps
>allow the funding for interested parties to start a newsletter for members.

To all,

	many, many people have *no* access to the web or even email; I
could not, in good conscience, funnel $800-$1,000 a year to Internet-based
services that a large fraction of members could not use.  I see a print
newsletter as a completely separate project.  (One that I'm interested in,
to be sure... but one thing at a time!)

	By the way--we're up to $420 in pledges already!  Nearly half way
there!

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle