Wanted: rear lock

Dear list,
	I am in the midst of rekeying a squareback to get to the original one
key system.  The local locksmith can't get apart the rear lock tumbler
with out "maybe damaging it".  I park on the street, and don't have a
spare lock if this happens.  My options are limited, but maybe the list
can help:
1) The name of a good auto locksmith in Portland, OR
2) Wisdom; how does the tumbler come out.  (there is a snapring, but it
is unreachable, and probably would only reveal the button "case", not
the tumblers...)
3) Any one with a spare rear hatch lock, working or not, for sale?  I
could risk the damage wiht a spare and/or cut open one...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR