How Long is Long enough?

;-)! No, what I mean is, I have come upon a '69 Square up on blocks near
my neighborhood. The interior is pretty much trashed: headliner all
ripped, seats splitting, dash dust, etc. The body looks fair, bumbers
bent or gone, they are reworking some damage on the front end, it is
multi-colored, the window scrappers are history, so I don't know if the
door bottoms are intact, I haven't had a glance at the pan, but the
engine has no bellows or heater elbows, and he's fiddling with the F.I.
However, most of th mecanical parts appear to be there. The owner lives
across the street from the P.O., who really wants it out of his
driveway!

Pop Quiz - I am pretty sure it can be had for $100 or less, BUT I don't
need/want/have room for another VW. I have a 68 that lots of the parts
would fit. What constitutes "strike damage", that is, where do you draw
the line on restore or part out?
	I know this is a fairly personal Question (how much money do you have,
how much time, how much talent), but certainly we can get to somekind of
baseline.

	I'll be out of town for the  weekend, and put my bid in on it for parts
next week. It is in Arlington Tx, so if someone else nearby is
interested, mail me and I'll show it to you, as I think we'd all agree
tis better to restore than wreck!