Re: Distributor

Just and FYI:  The $90.00 trigger points are the electronic ones, either
Ignitor or Compufire.    ~Toby Erkson

Subject: Distributor
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    11/6/97 3:32 PM

I started calling around for a rebuilt distributor and found one a Pep
Boys. Get this, a remanufactured Bosch distributor with new points (set
a .016, no less), condensor, oil seal, vacuum advance, and trigger
points was $65.00! A local VW parts place here in Atlanta charges $90.00
for new trigger points alone.

I asked the guy to call the supplier and verify that it included new
trigger points and they assured him that it did.