Re: Stuffed Squares (was: I love Squarebacks!!

I too have had an Organ in my Square!  took a special trip for my buddy to
NJ and drove it all the way to buffalo.

Oh those college days between Albany and Buffalo with the car so stuffed
I RELIED on that right side mirror to see anything!  So crammed that getting it into 3rd required some shoving.

Washers, dryers, refridgerators, 4 antique console radios at a time,

Air shocks at 125..

What a car!

Note that if you raise the rear seat cusion 2 inches you release the seat back
and can lower it nearly flat with the lower cusion still under it making for
nearly another foot of useful bed length.  this may not work for the 72-3's as
they had a different latch but give it a try!

keith